(4-8 years of experience)
At DELV, we design experiences, physical or otherwise, that allow organizations and communities to be more authentically them. In essence, we give them a place to live out their best story and a medium to communicate it. We’re a design studio obsessed with the stories that happen inside the walls we create and fixate on the “whys” and the “what ifs” long before we execute.
We’re looking for:
- a self-starter who thrives in an environment with high-level direction and creative autonomy to approach their work
- a person that takes their craft seriously, but themselves…not so much
- someone with an innate appetite for learning and takes the initiative to learn it
- an individual who’s motivated by their team’s success and works hard to ensure it
- a person with positive mo-jo
- As a project architect you will work alongside a collaborative design team to lead projects through all phases of due diligence/assessments, design, approvals and permitting, construction administration and closeout. Working on a diverse mix of project types you will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders, contractors, consultants, to discover visions and implement goals.
To be a fit for this spot on our team, you:
- are proficient with Revit
- are able to detail interior and exterior components of various types of construction
- are well-versed in visualization tools and able to communicate designs three-dimensionally with a variety of tools and software platforms
- have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in architecture
- hold an architectural license in Indiana or state of residence