(2-4 years of experience)
At DELV, we design experiences, physical or otherwise, that allow organizations and communities to be more authentically them. In essence, we give them a place to live out their best story and a medium to communicate it. We’re a design studio obsessed with the stories that happen inside the walls we create and fixate on the “whys” and the “what ifs” long before we execute.
We’re looking for:
- a self-starter who thrives in an environment with high-level direction and creative autonomy to approach their work
- a person that takes their craft seriously, but themselves…not so much
- someone with an innate appetite for learning and takes the initiative to learn it
- an individual who’s motivated by their team’s success and works hard to ensure it
- a person with positive mo-jo
- As an architectural graduate, you will assist the client and design team in designing and documenting projects for permitting and construction. Leveraging Revit and strong visualization skills, you will help craft a picture of the project for the client, local authorities and the construction team.
To be a fit for this spot on our team, you:
- are proficient with Revit
- are experienced in developing drawing sets for bidding and construction
- are well-versed in visualization tools and able to communicate designs three-dimensionally with a variety of tools and software platforms
- have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in architecture