It’s no small task for organizations to manage the massive amount of data that’s involved with their buildings. Even those that have great visions often struggle with the consistency of their BIM deliverables or integration into facility management.
That’s why we created DELV lab.
DELV lab assists organizations in developing sustainable platforms for BIM standards and BIM execution planning unique to their individual needs and workflow. It’s our goal that our clients and partners lead their industry in efficient BIM processes. This means creating lean, powerful processes that lead to efficient transfer of BIM data to design teams and beyond for better coordination, collaboration and consistency throughout the lifecycle of buildings.
- Revit Template and BIM Execution Plan Development
- Component Library Environment and Development
- Campus Model Strategy
- BIM Project and Model Management
- On-site BIM Lab Planning and Deployment
- Existing Condition Modeling / Project Conversion
- BIM to FM (Facility Management) Implementation Strategy and Roadmap
- Employee BIM Adoption (Assessment and Training Plan)
- Strategic Roadmap – establishing your plan for innnovation within your organization
- BIM Workshops – one day workshops for teams or owners to that focus on skill growth and application
To start a dialogue with our team, send us a note below.