BIM software is an important tool for any modern architecture practice—but the upfront cost and time required can be crippling. Even more so, understanding how to optimize the software out-of-the-box poses a tremendous undertaking.
Knowing that 88% of architecture firms are less than 20 people, and nearly half of those under 4, we don’t believe firms of any size should have to sit on the sidelines when it comes innovating in our industry.
That’s why we created DELV lab.
The lab helps level the playing field by giving firms a roadmap to BIM innovation, tailored to their specific needs, size and project markets.
BIM Environment Planning & Implementation
- Navigating IT Infrastructure (hardware and software integration)
- Template Creation
- Firm Standards Guide
- Legacy Data/Project Conversion
- Component Library Development
- Employee BIM Adoption (assessment and training plan)
- Strategic Roadmap towards innovation
BIM Workshops – one day workshops for teams or owners to that focus on skill growth and application
To start a dialogue with our team, send us a note below.